Saturday, June 13, 2009

New Idea!

Focus Friday



So, I am a day late. Not so bad, right? I came across this idea while listening to my child cry himself to sleep. I have to keep myself occupied or I will rush to his rescue. Please feel free to grab this button and join along in this attempt to keep us organized and on track!

This week: I would like to focus on working out on my Wii Fit 4 days. I am bad about going for a bike ride and leaving out the Wii Fit. It is great about helping me stay focused on my goals and REALLY wants to spend time with me EVERY day (so it says)! We will catch up on Friday!

2 comments:

Thrifty and Chic Mom said...

Thanks for joining the fun, good luck with your Wii fit this week!

Debbie said...

Oh Yeahhhhhhh! You go girl! Just remember that energizer bunny - you keep going and going and going.......!