Sunday, June 28, 2009

How charming!





I love receiving my mom's green thumb! Look at how charming our house looks now! The window boxes were an early Happy Birthday for me. I love our little home. Thanks Mom for all your hard work. I had so much fun spending time with you. I'm pretty sure my favorite part was getting to sleep in. No, wait, it was being able to take a nap. No, wait, it was being able to relax and be lazy while you had Charlie. No, wait, it was your charming flowering touches! We love you and miss you!

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Oh what fun we had! You know me, I love diggin in the dirt! Oh how I miss yall too..... :(

Anonymous said...

Hey Katy!! It's been a long time. I'm glad you posted or it would be even longer! I'll have to follow your blog now. You have a very cute little family! Are you on Facebook by any chance?