Thursday, June 25, 2009

The Mommy Confessions
My confession this week is a little obvious. I have been spending A LOT more time blogging than what I am used to. This has meant that instead of taking care of so much around the house, I hurry back to my secret place ~the computer~ and blog away! I must admit that I have become somewhat addicted. I had no idea that such a world existed out there! I have learned so many interesting things and have made connections with so many different women. I do love my new addiction!

2 comments:

The Mrs. said...

I too am addicted. sigh. I hang my head in shame. but then again it helps me to keep my sanity. It's a pretty even trade!

thanks for stopping by my blog!

Tina @ PlumbPretty said...

I know exactly what you mean! I'm still fairly new at this blog thing and initially started it just to promote my jewelry on etsy but now find that I'm spending more time blogging than make jewelry! Oops!