Monday, June 15, 2009

Ministry for Singles!

Being single for an extended amount of time, I know personally the struggles that pertain to that stage in life. I found this GREAT website that I am WAY excited about! Among other things, this website offers free books online. For those of you that are attached to your computers, you can open your laptop, lay in bed or sit on the couch with a hot cup of coffee, tea or chilled smoothie and read away to receive endless encouragement and hope. The book that caught my eye is called A Shattered Heart: Finding God Amidst a Dating Breakup. After entering the website, the book is listed on the left side. Please check out this site and be encouraged!

1 comment:

maggs said...

i cant believe i saw this book also and was interested. Great minds/sisters think alike! lol i will do my very best to check this out on a daily basis. I know that always need hope and encouragement in this department of my life!