Friday, July 31, 2009

Focus Friday
I have been so busy lately that I have fallen behind on my usual posts! A gal just can't do it all, all the time. With Charlie's 1st birthday approaching, I have my hands full. I have been playing catch up on his scrapbooks and baby books. I am getting closer and closer.

This week I would like to focus on:
1. Completing Charlie's scrapbooks and baby books.
2. Getting his invites out.
3. Exercise 5 days this week.
4. Have all of this done before the family arrives on Wednesday and Thursday!

2 comments:

Collette@Jesuslovesmums said...

Life gets so so busy sometimes doesn't it! Loved all your recent posts and photos- esp the dog!
Collette xxx

Thrifty and Chic Mom said...

How fun a first birthday! My poor DD #2 def. does not have her books completed and she is 18 months thanks for the reminder. Good luck this week!