Friday, July 3, 2009

Bug's Blessing!



Here is a promise given to us by God. When we are obeying God's will and fulfilling His purpose, things will work out for the good. It may take awhile to see this good manifested, but we know that the good will come.
I am so proud of you for your perseverance and hard work during your college years. I pray that you will continue along this path. I continue to pray for spiritual leaders for you and a strong network of Christian friends. I wish I could give you the friends I had in college.

Keep on trustin'!

3 comments:

Elaine said...

I love that scripture and I appreciate your comments about it....excellent. You have a lovely blog. Good luck with those flowers. Annuals can be addicting even though they are a little more work! Thanks for stopping by my blog....be blessed!

Lemonade Makin' Mama said...

Awesome verse! Thanks for visiting me today and leaving a sweet comment. Blessings, and a happy 4th to you!
Sasha

maggs said...

This is great! i reall like this verse! Thanks Sisi. If we have time I would like to go and pick out a new bible study book for me to do! I really enjoyed the last one i did!