Thursday, July 2, 2009
It's Thursday again! While this Thursday isn't as exciting as last Thursday, it still calls for celebration!
1. I am thankful for the love of my Father. I am so comforted by knowing that in this crazy world with unpredictable government, dishonest politicians and an unstable economy, my Father knows about it ALL.
2. I am thankful that God hears my prayers. He has placed it upon my heart to pray for those that come under attack. I do not know if it is someone on the streets here or someone on the streets overseas. I know that when God has placed something on my heart and I follow through, His work is carried out. I have full confidence that when I pray for a rescuer, in the name of Jesus, for those under attack, a rescuer is sent. I have laid in bed and prayed, "Send a rescuer in the name of Jesus" over and over again. I know that each time I said "in the name of Jesus" someone was rescued. I could feel angels being sent out. I am thankful that God hears our prayers.
3. I am thankful that I am able to spend the whole day with my son. We have already enjoyed laying in bed playing. We have played in the kitchen, in the living room and on the changing table. We have enjoyed a bike ride together and have eaten lunch together. Today is already a wonderful day.
4. I am thankful that God blessed my father in law with another birthday and we were all able to celebrate it together yesterday.
5. I am thankful for Laurie coming into our lives. I am thankful that they will marry and bless one another with their giving spirits. I am thankful for the wonderful ice cream cake we ate together last night!