Monday, July 13, 2009

Making your home sing Mondays
I am happy to have found this meme. I love making my home a home! Hearing what other women do to make their home a home inspires me as well. I love to learn ways to better myself and pick up a few tricks of the trade along the way.
Making my home sing began when I woke up this morning. I started by unloading the dishwasher and washing bottles. After work, I filled our pantry with baby food. I will fold a load of laundry as well. In preparation for my sis, I will tidy up every loose end I see. I will also water my plants. My husband has decided that he wants to prepare dinner for us tonight! Thank you hubby! I will end my Making My Home Sing Monday by cleaning the kitchen. As a family, we will make our home sing by filling it with laughs, giggles and tender kisses!

3 comments:

momstheword said...

I am so excited to have you join us this week! Your little boy is precious! He really was doing a great job in the pool for such a little guy.

I always love it when I go shopping and get the pantry shelves restocked. It just feels so good!

What a sweet hubby you have to make dinner.That's the best way to make a home sing, by filling it with love, laughter and fun!

Thank you for joining us today!

Collette@Jesuslovesmums said...

Hi it was my first time on this meme as well yesterdaY! I so need to do something to organise my home though.
Great to join in together!
Collette x

DarcyLee said...

I love it when my home is filled with laughter, too. It makes all the behind the scenes work so worth it. So glad you joined in on our Mondays with momstheword.