Friday, January 8, 2010

Then & Now

This was taken last summer. I took a moment to photograph Charlie wearing one of Daddy's caps. This was near the end of the few minutes they allotted me. I like his expression here. It also portrays what his Daddy was thinking too! This was also taken with my point and shoot.

Here is now. Not a great pic, but one that captures life as it happens: messy hair, pausing briefly to look around, etc. I'm sure photoshop could fix this up a bit more, but I just don't know my way around all that well.
You can also see the two watermarks we made. I can't decide which one I like best. Can you?


3 comments:

maggs said...

i pick the top watermark :) its my fav! and that pic is presh! he is on the verge of throwin a fit! lol

Brady Blog said...

i like the 1st watermark-super neat that you can do this feature on your pics. The pic of Charlie is so cute in both,though. Hope all is well in TX!

Anonymous said...

I like the first one too!