Wednesday, January 20, 2010

A day in review...

Giving Daddy a high five!

Sporting a cute outfit! He wouldn't stay still so I could get a shot from the front. So, Daddy held him from behind. This did not last long!

We welcomed Grandma for another visit!

I started my 1st class on photography! It's been 10 years since I've been in school. I was so nervous, but with a little talking from my college age sis and great directions from the hubby and brother in law, I was set. I was the only person that showed up with their camera and computer. How was I to know that the class is taught in a computer lab and we wouldn't use our cameras, or even talk about them today? I kind of freaked when I discovered the computers are Macs. I use a PC. I'm scared of change, so using a Mac frightens me. (It's o.k. for those of you who are laughing at me.) I learned there are no stupid questions in this class. The instructor was quick to tell me that when I asked if PS works the same on a Mac and PC. (You can continue laughing.) I was able to tell and demonstrate what a digital SLR is. Hopefully this redemed me a bit.

4 comments:

love lives in the kitchen said...

beautiful pics! it's so excinting that you are starting the photography classes! i would love to do it too...
have a sweet day,
justyna

LeAnna said...

CUTE pics! Girl, once you start working on a Mac you may find yourself itching to go buy one. ;) I LOVE ours!!! You'll have to keep us updated on the photog classes, sounds like fun!

Anonymous said...

Cute, cute, cute!

prashant said...

i would love to do it too.

Work from home