Monday, January 4, 2010

Taking Steps!

The old way of taking steps!

The step to be taken!

Ready...

Set...

Go!


I wanted to share an accomplishment of Charlie's today. He has been getting braver and braver with everything. He loves to climb! Steps have always been a favorite of his. He has learned to climb way up a set of stairs and has learned to crawl back down them in reverse. With much shorter stairs, like those outside on a porch, he has needed to hold my hand with stepping up and down. Today, he decided to take the plunge and step up and down! Although this was as short step, he did it with confidence. Next thing I know, he will be stepping right up and down the back porch steps!

5 comments:

LeAnna said...

Cute!! My little one learned steps the hard way, lol! My Mom has a step down from the kitchen to the living room, and from the entry way to the living room, after a few nose plants, Q finally figured it out. :P

LeAnna said...

You bet! Are you wanting to learn how to watermark an image with your own logo/stamp, or just put text on an image, like for a header? I can show you both. :)

Debbie said...

Ohhhhhh he's just growing up SO fast. I like the way Elvis was "helping" him. I'm sure Concho was close by too.

LeAnna said...

Here is a quick tutorial on watermarking I thought I'd pass on to you. That way you can get started and not have to wait on me! I'm not sure if that's what you were meaning by logo or not, but this will give you a start.

http://coffeeteaphotography.blogspot.com/2009/09/coffeeshop-editing-101-making-your-own.html

Amy Kirkland said...

such fun pictures!!! So glad you captured the moment. What a treasure!!