Friday, January 22, 2010

Crazy Hair!




I love my baby's crazy hair!

See those bruises on my baby's head? He hits his head on everything...deliberately! I don't know if this is another stage in his life or if this some kind of serious indicator of the mad temper he is going to have. When we tell him "no," he hits his head. If something happens that he doesn't like, he hits his head. He doesn't just hit it on soft surfaces, he hits on the hardwood floor, on the corner of the coffee table, on the entertainment center, or any hard surface available. I asked our pediatrician about this and he didn't seem too concerned. Meanwhile, my child is walking around with bruises on his forehead. What's a parent to do?


3 comments:

LeAnna said...

He's still a cutie, even with the bruises! I think it's just a phase, my dude as taken to it also. I think out of curiosity more than anything, and thankfully he doesn't do it when we tell him no, gosh, that'd be frustrating because I tell him no a lot. LOL! But he does like to bang his head on his Dadda's knee. It's so weird, he does it all the time on purpose. Makes you wonder what goes through their little heads...

maggs said...

lovin the hair! CUTEST THING EVER!

maggs said...

ha ha did seth and heath get ahold of charlies hair?! i kinda LOVE it lol looks like a wild child!