Saturday, August 15, 2009

Look how creative she is!




My friend, Sasha, at Lemonade Makin' Mama made these! I was so impressed by them that I wanted to share them with you. You can check her blog out for instructions and to view her cute gift box and card. I am definitely going to try these out myself, but I wanted to 1st show you what they are supposed to look like! Thanks for helping us Sasha!


P.S. Yall know these are not my images. It would be nice if Sasha lived next door and I could run over to her house and grab a pic. Instead, I had to run over to her blog and grab these pics.

6 comments:

Beth Cotell said...

These are adorable! Babies look so cute wearing nothing but a diaper and a onesie!

Amber said...

I love these! Heading over to check them out now :)

Collette@Jesuslovesmums said...

these are gorgeous and what a lovely present idea.
Collette xxx

Lemonade Makin' Mama said...

Thanks doll!! You're such a sweetie...I wish you could run right over for a picture (and a glass of lemonade) too!

Sonya Lee Thompson said...

What adorable shirts! Thanks for sharing these.

Sonya Lee

Unknown said...

So cute! I loved these when she posted them... Love Sasha, too... there's so many great people in blogland! :)