Sunday, August 30, 2009

A beginner's work!


I love these hands!


Precious hand.


Pure joy with Daddy!


Angelic!




Give me some love Concho!


My sick boy!


Here's a little tidbit on this pic! Charlie was eating popcorn with Daddy here. Seems like I read in one of the baby food books that popcorn wasn't good for babies. It all came rushing back to me when he started throwing it all up! Poor thing, he gobbled up so much popcorn that he threw up for like 3 days! O.k. probably closer to 3 times in about 30 minutes. Still, puking is puking!


Finally! Here are some of my 1st shots with "Betsy"! You should know by now that I name things! You can click on them to enlarge them. These small shots don't really do them justice! I am stoked about the clarity. Betsy is 15.1 mega pixels! What do yall think?

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Wow! How very much Charlie's grown and matured! I'm amazed! I can't wait to see yall on the 9th!