Monday, August 17, 2009

Making your home sing Mondays

I just love this meme! It is another positive, encouraging meme I have found in the world of blogging. I highly recommend checking out Nan's post this week.
Oh My! THIS JUST IN: as I was sitting here writing this, my son threw up a penny! That's right, no need to read it again! My son THREW UP A PENNY! Praise God it came out. I didn't even know he had one! He is on the floor to my immediate right with his choice of toys I GAVE HIM. We have been exchanging eye contact as I have been sitting here. I even placed head phones on him so he could hear the music on my blog. All of a sudden, he was gagging and spit up a little and out flopped a penny! A PENNY! Where in the world did it come from?
That leads me to a great way to make my home sing. How about keeping a better eye on my child and what he has in his hands! By the way, a mouse pad is what is currently in his hands. Wow, someone quick! Nominate me for mother of the year!

4 comments:

Debbie said...

OK I'll nominate you! No matter how good you think you are at watching him, you can't do it 24/7, soooo he has a guardian who's doing the job - and a good one I might add! PTL!

Lemonade Makin' Mama said...

Oh Katy.. that is crazy. I second that nomination!! yeah.

Hey, at least it wasn't a safety pin. I've heard of that before...

momstheword said...

I have no idea where they get that stuff. My mom once found a quarter in my son's mouth! And she vacuumed before he came but he still found it.

They are sneaky, lol! Every time I went into the bathroom my son seized the opportunity to break something. No wonder I have a bladder like a camel (o.k. not really and TMI, sorry!).

I am excited to have you join us today. I'm glad you found us!!!!

Alexandra said...

Our little one (10-months old) has just recently become fully mobile... I am now so concerned over what he is going to get his hands on!

Thankfully he threw it up!