Thursday, August 6, 2009

Thankful Thursday at Truth 4 the Journey
It feels good to be back with Thankful Thursday. I sure do have a lot to be thankful for today!

1. I am SO thankful for the safe arrival of my family! My mom arrived yesterday and Aunt Melissa and Big Daddy arrived today! Praise God we are together!

2. I am thankful for the BIG package that is sitting in my living room. I love presents and Aunt Melissa and Mom just won't let me open it until Seth gets home. Come on SETH!

3. I am thankful for my beautiful baby boy! I cannot believe that he will be one year soon! God has nurtured Him along the way. He has brought us more joy than we ever thought possible.

4. I am thankful for another year of Round Up. We are so excited to enjoy it together as a family.

5. I am thankful for the sound of laughter that is filling my home as I type this!

4 comments:

SusanD said...

I love presents and surprises too. It's wonderful your family is together. Enjoy. Blessings, SusanD

Collette@Jesuslovesmums said...

Oh I wouldn't be able to wait to open that present either!! How cruel having it sitting there to taunt you! Lovely list Katy and so many things to be thankful for.
Collette xxx

More Than Words said...

What a wonderful Thankful list!! OHHH..goodies!!! Can't wait to hear what you got!!

Amber said...

Hi there! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I love SITS! Charlie is too stinkin' cute! We are due in December and if we're having a little girl we want to name her Charlie Kate. Charlie (Charles) is a family name and I just love it. Your blog is really cute and I love the pink. I'm going to be a frequent visitor :)