Thursday, August 13, 2009
I have my days mixed up because the fam was here Monday. So, I worked today. I am glad to be back in the blogging world!
1. I am thankful for all the friends I have made via blogging. I love hearing about others and sharing in their struggles and triumphs with them. I also love looking at everyone's pics! I think it so neat that we can have friendships without ever really meeting.
2. I am thankful that tomorrow is Friday and I will be home with my baby! I love spending all day with him. We have so much fun together.
3. I am thankful that tomorrow my house will be back in order. Charlie received so many presents-praise God-and tomorrow I will have them all put away! I will also have a clean house and I love that! I am a routine person and I do not do well with disorder. Everything has a place and it should be there!
4. I am thankful for the recent rain we have been receiving. My plants just love it! It's amazing at the difference rain water makes (nitrogen).
5. I am thankful for the Conservative uprising that is taking place. Americans are speaking out against corruption and double standards and I love it. I pray for our nation and fear for what lies ahead for her, but I am also thankful for the bringing together of the right people to take a stand against evil.
What are you thankful for today?