Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Our Merry Home!

Window treatments.

What do you thing about my snowball curtains? I LOVE them :}

Our stockings hung with care!



Top of the hutch. I love bright, vivid colors!


Centerpiece for dining room table.


I am a fan of colorful Christmas balls!

Hot chocolate station!

See me in the mirror?
I love these little balls! They are so fun to me!

Top of the entertainment center.

Our tree!


By now you know I absolutely love Christmas time. Our house comes to life as each decoration is put into place. I dream of having a fireplace to hang our stockings one day and a quaint corner begging for a tree to fill its space. It will happen, soon enough and we will look back on these happy days we shared in our tiny home!


1 comment:

Debbie said...

Such a warm and happy place to visit! Life is definitely good!