Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Sleeping update!


Thank you so much for all the encouraging comments. As a new mother sometimes I wonder if what I am doing really is the right thing. Many of those moments occur as my child is crying... alone....in his crib. However, this week has brought with it much success! Charlie has been going down for his naps at the Nannie's without even crying. He hasn't been quite that smooth here. He cries for about 10-15 minutes before he goes to bed at night. He has been waking up at night, but only crying for about 5-10 minutes before returning to sleep. He has been in a much better mood in the mornings too. So has Mommy! It's looking like this stage is coming to an end and I, for one, couldn't be happier to see it leave. Get on outta here!

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Oh I just LOVE this precious photo, Kate. He's just angelic!