Thursday, September 24, 2009





Guilty!


This was so cute. I have been cleaning house all day. I keep peeping in on Charlie weather he's here or there, or underneath me. He loves to stand at his changing table and throw everything out of the blue baby pail that is there. Today, he got a hold of the diapers too. I knew he was doing this, but it was keeping him occupied and what's the harm, really? About 30 minutes of his effort took me all of 5 to clean. As I was putting the diapers back up I thought to myself, "One day, you're gonna miss this!"

9 comments:

Lemonade Makin' Mama said...

diapers are the most fun to scatter. Its a proven fact! :)

Debbie said...

Only a good mom like you would allow this! What fun Charlie had and what was the harm! Kudos to you Katy!

Jill said...

That is too cute! He is adorable.

Collette@Jesuslovesmums said...

looks like he had fun and you got on with the cleaning! Those are the moments we will miss!
Love Collette xxxx

Unknown said...

you sure are...it's gone before you know it, and you wind ip wanting all those messy moments back!

Twincerely,Olga said...

Aww! He is so adorable!!Your swet boy looks just like Daddy!!! I'm new and I would love it if you'd stop by

just the two of us! said...

that's so adorable! What a cute baby!

Unknown said...

How how sweet! I keep a basket with the small packs of tissues in it on a bottom shelf in our pantry, and it's Annabelle's favorite thing to drag out... she takes all the packages out of the basket and scatters them around the pantry...she LOVES it when she can get one open and scatter tissues everywhere... and EAT them! Ha... You're right.. those are things we'll miss one day!

Tootsie said...

thanks for the visit today! I have enjoyed mine to you...your post today brought back memories of my kids when they were that small and curious....my oldest is now 10 and the youngest is 4!