Thursday, April 30, 2009

Bug's Blessing!

Therefore, brothers, in all our distress and persecution we were encouraged about you because of your faith. For now we really live, since you are standing firm in the Lord. 1 Thessalonians 3:7

May He strengthen your hearts so that you will be blameless and holy in the presence of our God and Father when our Lord Jesus comes with all his holy ones. 1 Thessalonians 3:13

When we face trials and distress, believers should encourage one another. The best rejuvenation during stressful times is quiet time with the Lord. He will carry us through our trials and provide guidance for the next phase in our lives. We have to be in tuned to His instruction so that we know we are following Him and not our own desires. I have been encouraged by your faith many times. We must ALWAYS be prepared for the coming of Jesus. I pray that God will strengthen your heart, that you will listen to Him and seek Him for the correct path in your life. I pray that you will have confidence and a clear answer when you spend time seeking God's direction. The world is full of evil and deception. It is easy for us to become distracted. Our #1 purpose is to serve God, tell others about Him and prepare for our eternity with Him. The pressures of this life are temporary, but our relationship with our Father is permanent. I love you!

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Beautifully said Kate. I'm SO proud of you!

maggs said...

WOW, u picked two good ones! And they rly apply to my week. When ever i feel overwelmed and stressed I have quite time and ur right, it wonderful! I loved ur comment on my page about mowing the grass....that analogy applys to many differnent relationships in life. (Christians,friendships, and boys) thanks again and i love u!