Saturday, November 8, 2008

Getting to Know my Dogs!






I have been introducing Charlie to Concho and Elvis since we brought him home. Elvis has been more aggressive than Concho in learning about Charlie. Concho usually sniffs him, drops his ears back and walks away. Then he will keep an eye on him, but not have much to do with him. I have high hopes that they will be best buds when Charlie gets older. I let the dogs in today to say hey to Charlie again. Elvis was more eager to say hey and you can see Seth warning him not to jump in the chair. Concho is such a good sport. I am so proud of how well manered he is. When Seth was getting on to Elvis for trying to jump in the chair, Concho calmly walked over and sat beside me. Then, when he went to the chair, he would look at Charlie and check back in with me. I love my dog. He has been very good with loosing his place in the Montgomery household. Make no mistake about it, he is still a very important member!

No comments: