Thursday, February 4, 2010

What we did...

A field of drifts.

Supervising again.

Testing out the cave Uncle Heath made.


These two began to crack me up. They have the same expression here...

And here.

Concho's "I got in trouble" pose.


Poor Concho, he required a lot of discipline that day.

Uncle Heath throwing a snowball at me. I knew that would lead to this...


Ha!



After being cooped up in the house for a whole day, we decided to go out and test the new white conditions! It was a blast! We continue to enjoy it even now, as it snowed again yesterday and is expected to snow again Sunday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like alot of fun! My goodness, that's alot of snow!

Debbie said...

Oh I do hope it'll still be there on the 20th!! I'm missing out on SO much fun. Great pics Kate. Heath's getting all kinds of experience in the Charlie dept. I love it!