Friday, February 12, 2010

Houston: we've got a climber!!!

Getting warmed up...

Stretching his ability...


Satisfied with his progress for the day.


Like his father, Charlie loves to climb. I have heard countless stories of the hubby being found on top of counters and refrigerators! I brace myself for this continuance to his heir. I thought I was safe, as Charlie could only make it so far on the changing table. As one would guess, he totally caught me off guard the other day by climbing to the top of the changing table. He was full of grunts and giggles as he climbed his way to the top! Oh, the days that lay ahead of us!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my word...I'm so not looking forward to that! :)
I love your pictures!

Debbie said...

Yep, he's a climber alright! He's ALL boy AND just getting started. Can't wait to see yall Wed.