Thursday, November 19, 2009

Chairs...



Not only does Charlie love to sit in this big chair, he also loves to stand on it, try to climb over it, climb all under it and now he loves to hold the 2 posts on the back and rock it! That's right: he tries to knock the thing over with him IN IT! So far, backing it against the table works. I know too soon, I will look over at him in this chair and he will be on the table. Do all little boys have this monkey character about them?


This little chair didn't capture Charlie's attention as long as I would have liked it to. He doesn't sit in it any more, you know, for sitting purposes. Instead, he gets in it and bails off into his bean bag!

3 comments:

Debbie said...

Hey, it's not just little boys who like to climb, it was YOU too my Sweet! Yesssss, you liked to climb, except trees, you never took an interest in climbing trees like your Mother did! Ohhhhh it's just beginning Kate! You're just gonna have to develop those eyes in the back of your head! Ha Ha

Jill said...

He is ADORABLE! And I love that chair!

LeAnna said...

I could so see my son doing that. His newest favorite thing is trying to climb on the couch, and he has managed to do so once. Scares the heck outta me!