Friday, March 27, 2009

Bug's Blessing

I will sprinkle clean water on you, and you will be clean; I will cleanse you from all your impurities and from all you idols. I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh. And I will put my Spirit in you and move you to follow my decrees and be careful to keep my laws. Ezekiel 36:25-27

I pray that you will receive God's promise to you. He has great things in store for you! Many times in my life, I found strength in knowing that no matter how impure my life was or how out of God's will I was, God offered me a fresh start! It's never too late to become one with our Creator. Look what He promises us if we do! You are destined to please Him and bring many others to know Him! I can't wait to see His promises manifested in you. (I did two so close because I fell lax this week.)

You are one of the world's best blessings!

1 comment:

maggs said...

wow i dont know how i missed this one! And im sry it took me so long to find it and comment. This one reminds me of the day i was Babtized. That was a very special day and im so glad that u were there to share that special moment with me. I was def touched by the Lord during my journey in Texas! What a blessing that whole trip was!