Thursday, August 26, 2010

Posed-ish pics.










We had to deal with this mood...

That turned into this mood!




As cute as these diapers are, they are better suited for girls, I guess, because they weren't very good for us.

I think this one is my fav.

EVERYONE who goes to the beach comes back with awesome family pics. I, however, did not do that. I had plans to do that, well of my son because I HATE to be photographed, but he was NOT in the mood. I had these visions of him playing in the sand, playing with his bucket, looking out over the sea, or looking at me with a smile. NONE of these happened and all my precious subject wanted to do was leave! Aeeaaa, I did the best I could.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Love the pics and SO enjoyed the trip and having family time with my precious ones! Only 10 more days and I'll be out there loving on them again! How good is that?!!!