Sunday, May 16, 2010

It's all about a boy.


Charlie received his 1st back pack in a care package. Inside, treasures are kept! One of Charlie's favorite things to do is draw. Fully equiped with washable markers and paper, his back pack is never too far out of his reach!

Charlie loves to be read to as well. All boy, he equally enjoys jumping on the bed, any bed! We have a lot of fun on the weekends blowing up our air mattress and spending time laid up in the living room. We have a lot of fun just being together, period.

8 comments:

Kathryn said...

"Thanks for stopping by again! I love the new look of your blog. The pictures are wonderful! I saw that you have 30 days to go! Hang in there. So many blessings await yall! Love your blog!"

No problem! I see you started a photography blog, pretty cool! :)
Thanks I actually just redid it! I find it fun! haha. Yup 30 days left, hard to believe! Thanks and hope you have a great Sunday!

Amber said...

I love the new look! I love that backpack, too. There is something so cute about orange and camo together :)

Brady Blog said...

love the backpack..and my kids love to jump on the bed,too.

Anonymous said...

How cute he looks in his backpack!

Debbie said...

Oh how sweet life is! SO look forward to being there this week!

Brady Blog said...

katy-when you see this comment-send me your email on my blog!

Brady Blog said...

thanks girl!

Teresa @ ♥ Too Many Heartbeats ♥ said...

He is SO cute! I could just eat him up!

I hope you are doing well. Haven't 'seen' you in a while. I love your new blog look. It is really pretty!

Blessings,

Teresa <><

♥ Too Many Heartbeats ♥