Monday, October 27, 2008

Visit from Grandma!

There's nothing like the love of a good mother. Mom came to visit October 16-19th. We don't have many pictures of them together from the visit. Of course, we have tons of pictures that Mom took of Charlie. She was amazed at how much he had grown. The last time she saw him, he was three weeks old. He was 9 weeks old during this visit. He is now beginning to coo. Mom was able to enjoy lots of this! I'm so glad she was here to see it. Mom was also able to spend a lot of one on one time with Charlie, as I was getting really sick. It was wonderful to have her here during that time. I was able to sleep almost all day Friday. I knew Charlie was in good hands and was loving the extra attention only Grandparents can give. I regretted that I did not get to spend more time with Mom. I was also sick on Saturday and wasn't able to do much with the both of them. Mom was able to enjoy simple things like holding Charlie during church and feeding him. Thank you Grandma for taking such good care of both of us!

No comments: